Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Sewing Corner

After a long weekend, as usual, I had to clean up. Clean, clean and clean... Like I did today. With the little miss running around partout & asking so many things, I couldn't make all rooms cleaned. Well, at least the main room was done.

The sunshine was great, the little miss was on her snack time, so I took some photos of my sewing corner. It's a part of our main room (living room - dining room). I can not use too much space in this room so my fabric stash is in another room (bed room) - not in this pic. I also have some beading & wire working supplies (from my first crafting activity) and they are all in our dressing room (again, not in this pic).



I don't think this neat view will stay for long time since I have a "production schedule" on Wednesday night until Friday. We'll see then... :D

Happy sewing!




No comments: