Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

KCWC Spring 2013: One Skirt Became Two

Yesterday, I did not have time for sewing because I spent almost a half day at the prefecture office for my resident card. I only spent couple of minutes in front of my sewing machine to re-sew the bias tape on E's top and change the elastic on R's top.

But today, I could manage my time :) I transformed one long skirt into 2 short skirts :) The long skirt was given by my mom for R. Unfortunately, R did not like the model. But I adored the color and the print. So I offered to change R's skirt into a shorter one. She said yes. Then I offered to decorate the bottom part of the skirt with eyelet lace trim. Again, she said yes.

Done. I made two. Both are short but in different style (following the original long skirt shape).



2 comments:

Citra said...

Hello Sitha,

love this one!

Lucky you ! you finished this skirt and another dress, while I sew none :D

Is a late project accepted in kcw?

Sitha said...

Hi, Dewi...! Thank's! Daripada ngga kepake roknya. Sayang kan :)

About late project, hmm, for me KCWC is just for fun. And I have to finish what I have started. Being accepted or not, hm, I don't know :( But I never submit any photo of my projects to the KCW Flickr group. Again, just for fun *butuh latihan menjahit* :D