Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Marché Saint Pierre, Paris

Some souvenirs I took from yesterday visit at Marché Saint Pierre, the historical fabric district in Paris.









My note, Tissus Reine has fantastic collections of cute fabrics. Harganya relatif sama dgn harga kain di Mondial Tissus atau toko-toko kain lainnya di kota saya. Dreyfus has so many kind of fabrics. I saw some Disney prints over there. For deco, of course. And some cotton knit for children (Dinosaurus, for example). Complete range of fabrics. 

But I was hooked by the fabric shops that sell fabric coupons of 3 meters. Moline and Les Coupons de Saint Pierre provide those interesting coupons. The price range for cotton coupon is between 10-15 EUR and some of them were on sale 50%. Interesting, right? I grabbed some voile de coton fabrics for making my own clothing. Can't wait to sew them!

Some blogposts about Marché Saint Pierre: here and here (all in french but you can enjoy their pictures). Happy reading!


No comments: