Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Design-It-Yourself Clothes: Patternmaking Simplified

Got this book for my Mother's Day gift (last May). It was me that chose the book because I started to have an interest on pattern making. I heard that this book was simple but helpful. So I gave it a try. Unfortunately, I barely had time to read it. Until yesterday.


Part one was about preparation (Before You Begin) and when I finished reading it, I became more interested to continue to Part two (Making the Patterns). But hoopss... I had to stop it because my sewing projects were waiting! I will continue reading it later, perhaps after I finish this Sassy Librarian Blouse *yang sudah ke-pending lamaaa...*

Ah yes, one thing that made me "click" about this book, it talks about daily clothing, not gowns nor costumes. That's what I need right now. I think I will have fun designing some simple tops for me... *excited*

Selamat berpuasa...









PS. We are re-schedulling the kid sewing class into next week since I had some difficulties related to my time and energy.

No comments: