Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Toddler Friendly Backpack

I planned to make one backpack for my little one since a longgg time ago. I have 3 different tutorials for backpack making, from Lisa Lam's book, Oliver + S' book and Coudre C'est Facile. I almost made the Pinguin one from Oliver + S' book when my daughter fell in love with Pingu ;). But then she asked to make the one from Coudre C'est Facile's magazine. So I ordered the Oxford fabric, as advised on the magazine, to my sister-in-law. At that time she lived in Seoul and had an access to get cheaper Oxford fabric (compared with the price in France). After 2 months, I received the fabrics but then I got confused with the pattern *haishhh... complicated mind*. So, voilà, I finally made the one from Lisa Lam's book, A Bag for All Reasons.

I don't know why the side pocket position is not the same as pictured on the book. I might made a mistake because of my poor english...

Never mind... It still looks pretty and my lil princess loves it!



Note. Thick cotton fabric from Eurodif, print cotton from Jojo Fabric.


No comments: