Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Talking about: Local Fabric Shops

My city has some fabric shops. Not many, but enough for making my wallet exhausted :D My favorite one is Mondial Tissus because it has so many options. But, they don't have USA or Japanese designer fabrics like Miller, Henry, Kokka, etc. So, other options are smaller shops like Au Fil d'Emma and Bleu de Toiles. They have designer fabrics.

I just visited Bleu de Toiles today and I am so happy *of course*. The owner was very nice and some fabrics were on sale! I finally could touch some France Duval Stalla & Frou Frou. And I saw some collection of Fleur de Soleil and Kokka (Echino).

I also had an opportunity to touch Odds & Ends collection by Cosmo Cricket for Moda. Already falling in love with them when I saw them online. Pretty, right? Soft, simple, modest but pretty. Hmm...





I hope Bleu de Toiles is always running well because I want to see that shop growing (with more pretty fabrics ;D).

PS. Other local fabric shops are Carefil, Tissus Jaurès and Eurodif (for deco). 


No comments: