Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Une Valisette

This is the project from my sewing class. A valisette. A little bag that we can use to put things (of course... :) We started to make it together in Jan 10. Then I missed the next session, so I was late in finishing this bag. I just finished it today.

Actually, the corners were supposed to be sewed outside and decorated with buttons. But I preferred to sew them inside like a boxy pouch (coz I had problems with the thickness of the corners).

And the result is not bad... Thanks to the powerful Bernina Sport that I used during the process. Gosh, I love that machine.. I think I am getting used to it. I will not bring my own sewing machine to the class *falling in love with that old Bernina ~ sorry my Brother...*






*The 'valisette' is supposed to be like in here: http://easycouture.centerblog.net/rub-valisette-.html. 
* The tutorial in french is in here: Un Petit Bout de Fil


No comments: