Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My First Atelier Cuisine

Years ago, during my study time at the university, I took one baking class (3 days) with my Psychology friends. It was a baking thing. Bread, croissant, sponge cake... what else? I don't remember. Mostly about the bread. The class was at a baking school in Bogasari Flour Mills, a giant flour company in Indonesia. Now the baking school becomes Bogasari Baking Center. At my time, it was free. We just needed to pay for the group transportation from our university in Depok until the baking school at North of Jakarta.

Today, I had my first cooking class. My first. Remember that I won the contest of balcony gardening by d'Aucy? I won the cooking class for 4 persons. So I went to the cooking class with 3 others: my husband, my sister-in-law and my friend, Antie. It was fun... At the end, we had lunch together, tasting all the food that we made: Velouté de butternut aux champignons, Lasagnes aux légumes et Tatin de fenouil (all about vegetables!). Cooking class was located at Atelier Cuisine Entre Bouche & Oreilles, Ingré (http://entreboucheetoreilles.fr/). 

Voilà, some photos:




Merci d'Aucy pour cette opportunité!

No comments: