Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

DigiScrap 2012: HEADER!

I used to love doing digital scapbooking. But since our old laptop was in trouble, and then I could not have Scrapbook Flair software for our new iMac, so I stopped digital scrapbooking. Sometimes I missed it and I tried to do it again in my little laptop. Unfortunately I did not have time luxury to do one single page. Yes, my little one was always around me, asking this and that, while digital scrapbooking is one of activities that is time consuming. Creativity is time consuming :D

Today, I used again the Scrapbook Flair software. Since my old papers and embellishments are not in my little laptop, so I downloaded some new from Free Digital Scrapbooking. Why I did again this digiscrap thing? Because I needed to make a new header! Scroll up, up, up... Voilà! My new header for a quite new blog title (previously, Mon Temps Libre). Actually, I had to do this since months ago but I didn't have time and I planned to make hand sketched design by myself (it turned to be some ugly drawings :( )

Ok, Do it Do aka DID is well dressed now. Done!


No comments: