Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Special Tote

I made this tote to carry all tools & materials to my sewing group. They provide the sewing machines so we only need to bring our tools & materials. At first, I planned to make exactly like the tutorial (from Martha Steward) but then I decided to change in some parts. Still it has some pockets and even a key holder inside.

The first time I sewed leather (imitation) with a special needle for leather fabric. Slowly but sure...

I wanted to make nicer photos from my camera but I didn't have time :( So here are some photos from my phone.

And as an addition, I made a matching wrist pincushion. I really wanted to make one since long time ago but I don't know why I didn't do it (the same thing like a pincushion that is attached at the sewing machine - I need that too!... And a thread catcher!)

:D

Bon, one by one...

PS. I still need to re-sew the upper part of my tote. I'm not satisfied yet :(

No comments: