Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

What am I doing?

Many friends of mine were asking: "Are you busy making something?", "Is there any beading project that you currently do?", "Are you wiring things this moment?". And, I also have some questions for myself, such as: "When will I try to wrap my cameos as challenged by my 'beading guru', Wulan?", or, "When will I work on the necklace project for my friend in Paris?".

Hff...

I hardly could do any beading or wiring projects at these previous weeks. And I only have one excuse for that. Hormon. I think there is a connection between my laziness and my first trimester hormon. Well, I still want to learn, try and make something with my beads and wire, but I have to wait until I am ready. Meanwhile, I just take a look at other people creations which are very stunning!!

No comments: