Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our New Year's Dinner


Everything was simple since we had limited time for the preparation and cooking. Still, it was fun!


So, these were all the food that we enjoyed during New Year's dinner, my first with my little family. In 2007 & 2008, I celebrated it with my hubby's friends in Paris. In 2009, with my Indonesian friends in Lyon (I was pregnant!). And then, 2010 was with my in-laws family in St. Martin d'Auxigny.

I love the simple event we made. And I really enjoyed working together with my family in preparing all of these. Next year, I hope it will be the same :) I know it doesn't look special, but it was very special for us.









Photos:
  • starter: emping manis, spicy fried tofu, pumpkin soup
  • main course: veggies fried rice, hot spicy egg (balado maksudnya), abon, emping, tofu
  • dessert: mini cakes, decorated by my daughter :)




No comments: