Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mother-Daughter Love Rings

Well, that's only my term for these rings. It was started when my daughter asked me to make a ring for her. So I made it, following one project in the book of Spirales Pour Bijoux De Perles by Linda Jones. It was simple to make it, that's why I called it also "A Simple Ring".

And because at that time I haven't had any tools to make a ring, so the ring was too big for my daughter fingers. Oow... "Ok, no problem, darling. I will make another one for you. This one will be for me. So that we will have the same rings. Isn't it cool?" Yes, she thought it was very cool.

So, voila... Our Love Rings... For oncoming Valentine's Day!


Materials: Swarovski pearl 6 mm Powder Rose, Beadalon anti tarnished copper wire 20 ga and silver plated copper wire 24 ga.

2 comments:

MissBea said...

Cincinnya bagus banget... Sitha, aq tag kamu di blogku, nyambung yaa

Sitha said...

Merci ya Mbak... *_* Ini cincin sederhana aja.
Daku keep link Mbak juga yaa...