Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Simple Tuna Pie

Note: Reposted from My Multiply.


This is so simple to cook. I got the recipe from http://www.tunarecipes.net/ but since I made this only for my daughter and me for our lunch, I reduced the amount of each ingredients into a half. I also modified some according to the availability of ingredients at home.

Ingredients:
  • 3 large Carrots, cut into small pieces (like we use to do for Indonesian Soup)
  • 2 large Potatoes, cut into small cubes
  • 1 can Tuna
  • Grated Cheese
  • 1 tomato, sliced
Preparation Instructions:
  • Cook the carrots and potatoes in boiling water until soft.
  • Drain and mash. Mix in the tuna.
  • Pour into a dish. Cover with cheese.
  • Put the sliced tomatoes at the top.
  • Bake in an oven at 200 C for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is golden.

No comments: