Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Une Surprise

Yesterday I was so excited because of the official announcement from d'Aucy about me winning the contest. Did I mention it before that I joined a contest? It's about balcony gardening. The details can be seen in www.daucyculture.fr.

My intention to join that contest was more about sharing my joy & happiness of knowing & learning a new knowledge. Yes, balcony gardening of course. I was happy to find that contest (in Facebook). I think the idea of making "Concours Potager de Balcon" was very good. Somehow it could motivate more people to try planting edible plants & making mini bio/organic garden at home, even if they live in the apartments. Some people will notice that it's possible. Totally possible. There are many benefits of having our own garden.

So, I won. The juries picked my photos. They picked me. Me! *still too excited*

I won a cooking class worth 240€. It's a cooking class for 4 persons. I will take my husband, that's for sure. He's a good chef in our home. And he always wants to improve his cooking/baking skill. In addition, my husband has been supporting me a lot in my gardening activities. He always listened to me everytime I shared good things or bad things related to my plants. He gave me some advices. He also learned together with me. Thank you, dear husband...!

So, two others will be... *thinking*




2 comments:

sukie said...

congratsss mbakkK! I will start gardening too..hihihi bener2 followermu aku inii :))

Sitha said...

Makasih, Sukie...! Mari berkebun... Kecil2an seperti aku juga oke. Coba tomat deh. Anak2mu pasti seneng panen tomat, langsung masuk mulut, hihi...