Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Funny Cake Balls

Funny? Why? Because the cake itself was not as good as I wanted. Not moist, not yummy. But I believe it's healthy since the ingredients are healthier than usual. For the sweet taste, it used honey. For the red color, it used beet. Check the original recipe at Weelicious site, ok? It's about beet cupcake, I think.

I made a mistake in preparation. I can't tell you more, too ashamed :(. So the result was not okay.

Then I mixed all with some nutella to make cake balls. And here was the funny part. My girls and I made a trial with the decorating color ~ white chocolate, melted, then mixed with red & yellow food colorants. After we pour it on the meat-look-alike balls, Hahaa! All the cake balls looked like meat balls with sauce. My big girl said: "Hm, suddenly I want spaghetti with meat balls".

Ok then, I decided to add some sprinkles on those balls. Prettier now.

Well, anyway, it was fun.

No comments: