Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Lazy Days Skirts

My little miss likes skirts so much. And one day, she asked for a skirt like Minnie Mouse had. Polka dots skirt. I think she has been watching Playhouse Disney too much, right? Well, I did not have the pinky polka dots fabric. Only red polka dots. Bought it last year for her birthday (I planned to make one Minnie dress for her but nope, I didn't do it). So, with that fabric, I made the Minnie skirt she wanted.

Two skirts that I finally made last week. The pattern was from Oliver + S website (thank you so much!). It was so easy and simple. I think this project is very suitable for beginners like me.  And you can google all images with the title "Oliver + S skirt" to see all cute skirt creations made by many moms around the world. So beautiful!


 *matching with her tote bag*

*matching with her Minnie headband*



No comments: