Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My First Cab Pendant

I tried hard to create this pendant. Three hours of painful fingers...

I bought the materials from Wire Scuplture and I received the home business package 2 days after the order thru the internet. I watched the DVD to learn, after that I tried to wrap a cameo. But I failed! I tried again with a cab and with the technique from Tumbleweed Glass Studio. Hmm... I think it is better for me to wrap cabochon than cameo. See the result, not bad, right?

I want to try again and again. Will not give up!

Created by using Scrapbook Flair software and paper, freebies from Suzanne C Walker (DSP).
Photo by me.

2 comments:

41Area-Shop House said...

Wow...indah sekali, walaupun hasil karya yang pertama,,,but not bad...pasti sulit, membuat bros saja saya juga sudah agak sakit-sakit jari...it's hurt...so saya memakai tang lancip untuk membantu menarik kawatnya..^__^.

Sitha said...

Thank you. Iya memang sulit dan sakit. Itulah tantangan kita ya :)