Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pinky Necklace

This necklace was specially made for my mother-in-law. I used wire work, stringing and another technique for making a pendant. All were inspired by two workshop I attended in Jakarta, 2007. And the main materials are swarovski bicone rose 4 mm, rose 6 mm and fuchsia 4 mm. Plus, rose cat's eye beads 4 mm and fresh water pearl - white rice.

I hope she will like it.


And the swarovski pendant I made last year in Andamari Workshop, until now, I still wear it. Why? Because I appreciate my effort to create that pendant, and I also appreciate my friend, Wulan, who taught me to make it. Thank's Wulan! And also thank's to your sister, Dian.

3 comments:

Lady Batya said...

keren Mbak kalung nya..aku lebih suka beads daripada emas.

Sitha said...

Wah, terima kasih ya... Bener, aku idem tuh. Lebih sreg pakai aksesoris beads ya, apalagi kalau warnanya bisa disesuaikan dgn baju...

Unknown said...

wow! i like ur blog. this templates is simply super. more templates http://www.itemplatez.com